Tuesday, August 17, 2010

VIDEO: Martin Kaymer and Bernhard Langer Yuk It Up (in German)



THIS STILL IN: MARTIN KAYMER won the 92nd PGA Championship on Sunday at Whistling Straits. The Dusseldorf native defeated Bubba Watson in a three-hole playoff. I’m just reminding myself after getting buried in the bunker controversy. I figured it might take a day or two to get out. I’m playing out sideways.

The video shows Bernhard Langer and Kaymer (pronounced as if the “a” is silent) instructing some German golf prospects at the 2009 BMW International Open. Miguel Angel Jimenez and Colin Montgomerie also appear in the video. I don’t understand any of it. (Except the chuckles.)

I expect the German major winners will have another good laugh next time they see each other. Langer won the Senior British Open and U.S. Senior Open in recent weeks. And Kaymer, well, you know.

Again, Martin Kaymer won the PGA Championship. Glory’s last shot. Tell a friend.

−The Armchair Golfer

No comments:

Post a Comment