Saturday, August 28, 2010

Report: 21 Secrets to Playing Top Private Golf Courses

DID YOU KNOW IT’S possible to play about 90 percent of the private golf courses in the world without becoming, or even knowing, a member?

I can’t say I knew that nearly all private clubs could be played by pretty much anyone until Tom Fitzpatrick of Golf Vacation Insider contacted me and suggested I offer their free report to the readers of ARMCHAIR GOLF.

(Photo: Firestone Country Club. Mentioned in Secret #13.)


The 19-page report explains everything in sufficient detail, but I can tell you this much: You don’t need to be a member to play a private course. Nor do you need to know a member to play. And you don’t need to join a travel club. No strings.

There are many proven ways to get on exclusive golf courses and Golf Vacation Insider is giving away the information in their free report:

“21 Secrets to Playing the Private Golf Courses of Your Dreams”


Actually, the report is available two ways:
(1) A free PDF version
(2) A $27 hard-copy version at Amazon

The report is written by the golf travel experts at Golf Vacation Insider. They know their stuff. They have been writing about golf and travel for a very long time and have had their tips published in virtually every major golf publication.

Recently, I played Ballyhack Golf Club in Roanoke, Virginia. It was just dumb luck. A colleague invited me to play in a member-guest. He even paid for everything! Later I found out Ballyhack was ranked No. 3 in Golf Magazine’s best new private golf courses in 2009. I was impressed, and doubly glad I played it.

This report can be an eye-opener or at least a good reminder of the many ways there are to access the best private golf courses around. If there’s a course you really want to play, you don’t have to wait for an invitation like I did.

Check it out and tell me what you think. Let me know how many of the 21 secrets you already knew.

−The Armchair Golfer

(Brought to you by Golf Vacation Insider.)

(Image: Mark Vitullo/Flickr)

No comments:

Post a Comment